Weekly Video Update
Update as of 1/6/2022
With the easing of the COVID-19 restrictions, we are now able to safely return to one service on Sunday mornings at 10AM. For online service information, see below.
We are trying to be as accommodating as possible in the transitional season: Hand sanitizer stations will remain, Social distancing will be marked in two sanctuary sections, we will have outdoor seating with a video feed, and if you are more comfortable wearing a mask please do so.
In-Person Services are on Sundays at 10AM, and live-streaming will also continue at 10AM
Our Guidelines for your safety
- Portions of our sanctuary have been marked off to allow for social distancing.
- We will have service in the sanctuary, kids ministry, and midweek ministries.
- To help prevent the spread of infection, please do not attend service if we are not feeling well or have potentially been exposed to someone with Covid-19.
- NJ has lifted the indoor mask mandate. Wearing masks will be at each attendee’s own discretion.
- Before every service, the sanctuary and all high-touch surfaces will be disinfected.
- Hand sanitizing stations are set up throughout the building. We encourage their frequent use.
- If you need to sneeze or cough, please cover your mouth and nose or sneeze into your elbow.
- We will continually wipe down surfaces in the restrooms and other high-touch areas.
- We will not distribute any bulletins or printed materials.
- We encourage you to continue giving online. During services, we will take an offering. Ushers will wear masks. They will walk to your family and allow you to drop your offering into a bucket, touch-free.
Sunday Mornings 10AM